Volunteer West Virginia, the state's Commission for National and Community Service, challenges West Virginians to strengthen their communities through service and volunteerism. Through our programs and services, we identify and mobilize resources, promote an ethic of service, and empower communities to solve problems and improve the quality of life for individuals and families.
See which organizations might be in need of help.
See which organizations can accept large groups of volunteers.
- Welcome Heather Foster!
- AmeriCorps Alums Virtual Grad Fair
- Education Alliance Makes Recruitment and Career Readiness Videos
- Competitive AmeriCorps Funding Announcement is available for eligible current AmeriCorps WV programs
- Register Online: Faces of Leadership Conference
- Registration Open: Faces of Leadership Conference| October 13-14th