Below you will find a link to various logos related to Volunteer West Virginia programs and services. Please read the usage guidelines below the logos.
Guidelines For Using Volunteer West Virginia Logos and Other National Service Insignia
The Volunteer West Virginia logo and associated program logos are the property of Volunteer West Virginia, the state's Commission for National and Community Service. They may be used only in accordance with authorization provided by Volunteer West Virginia.
Appropriate Use of the Volunteer West Virginia Logo (and Other Agency Program Logos)
The Volunteer West Virginia logo (and other agency program logos) may be used on informational materials describing Volunteer West Virginia and other agency-supported programs and in connection with approved programmatic activities.
Inappropriate Use of the Volunteer West Virginia Logo (and Other Agency Program Logos)
The Volunteer West Virginia logo (and other agency program logos) may not be used in any of the following ways:
- Attempting to influence legislation;
- Organizing or engaging in protest, petitions, boycotts or strikes;
- Assisting, promoting, or deterring union organizing;
- Impairing existing contracts for services or collective bargaining agreements;
- Engaging in partisan political activities, or other activities designed to influence the outcome of an election to any public office;
- Participating in, or endorsing, events or activities that are likely to include advocacy for or against political parties, political platforms, political candidates, proposed legislation or elected officials; or
- Engaging in religious instruction, conducting worship services, engaging in religious proselytization.
Below are links to some of the logos most commonly used by Volunteer West Virginia and its programs and services. Each logo is available in a JPG file format above. Alternate formats are available. For alternate file formats (EPS, TIFF, GIF, or PSD) or logo variations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These logos are also available in grayscale versions. Please contact email@example.com for these versions.
- JPEG web images need to be saved at 72 DPI.
- Most commonly used programs, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, require that you simply "place" or "insert" a graphic into a document.
- Unless you have image-editing software (e.g., Illustrator, Freehand, Photoshop) on your computer, you won't be able to edit the file dimensions.
- The Volunteer West Virginia logos and photos that appear on this and other agency-related websites are low resolution JPEG files and should not be used for printing purposes. Do not cut and paste to a document that will be commercially printed.
The logos on this page have been provided only for use by official Volunteer West Virginia grantees and affiliates. Use of the logos requires permission by Volunteer West Virginia. In addition, all grantees and sub-grantees are strongly encouraged to use the logos on service gear and on their printed and electronic documents. Such usage, however, must be in accordance with Volunteer West Virginia provisions.
If you have any questions or require additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.